Sunday, January 2, 2011

What?? A white Christmas in Georgia??

I can hardly believe that we got a white Christmas in Georgia, that is unheard of... They said on the new's that Georgia has not had snow on Christmas day in 128 YEARS!! it sure was kinda fun! I guess growing up in Minnesota has made me love a snow at Christmas, I have lived in Ga for 15 yrs now and for the first 7 I would fly "home" to MN and I can remember a time or two when they did not have snow on Christmas and I would be very upset, but it never failed to snow before I flew back to GA!! I would be very excited. Of Course the folks I left in MN were always less excited, since they were stuck with the snow for another several months!! Livine in Ga it's a sure fire bet that the snow will not last long... The pre-snow panic in the south lasts longer than the bad weather! Dobby

liked it he was outside dancing on his hind legs trying to eat the snow as it fell from the sky! it was so cute ! I wish I could have caught it on camera!! Lucy was less enthuastic about it. She is not as furry as him.
Happy holidays Love, Jennie, Dobby & Lucy

1 comment:

  1. Oh, cute Jennie with cute quilt! You made that!
    Happy New Year sweetie!

    ReplyDelete