Sunday, December 5, 2010

Miss Kitty

I have a cat named Xena... she is old and frequently crabby... consequently I frequently refer to her as bitchera.  This year she has been sickly; she has been having seizures varying from mild twitching to serious flailing and loss of bladder control.  (Which makes her really MAD!!)  I  have taken her to the vet and she has been given shots so that the severity of the seizures has been minimized.  This past several weeks she has been extra anti-social, I am sure in part due to the new doggy at my home that wants to play with her. she is not a fan!  T

This week when I was getting ready for work she actually wanted me to hold her!!  I have not gotten to hold her since I brought her home from the vet several weeks ago.  She put her little front feet up on the front of my robe.  ohh soo sweet.  I have still been able to pet her as usual upon her request only;  she usually jumps up onto the bed to snuggle early in the morning and if she does not get the attention she desired I bet popped on the nose!  grrr... but a snugly kitty is always a much better awakening than the dreaded alarm clock!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, poor kitty. It must hurt when you pick her up. But she does love you!

    ReplyDelete